Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Holaaaa!!

Welcome to my blog. I will say, this blog is overall for MAC OSX/iOS lover out there. Any OSX Administrator, MAC System Engineer I hope can share with me any tips and tricks on managing OSX/iOS devices.

My name is Mohd Faizal and I currently working in Marlborough College Malaysia - IT Department. This is international school and using 100% OSX/iOS (Teachers & Students). When I write this, I have 2 Years working experience (in Window OS) and 9Month experience (OSX) that currently working in Marlborough College Malaysia.

I am forgetful person, that why I will post any new knowledge/skills/tips on MAC OSX/iOS to share with you guys and also for myself to refer back. I hope anyone who are working with the same environment with me (Support OSX/iOS), could share any information about managing OSX/iOS. 

Okie dokie...
PairJal

No comments:

Post a Comment